Tuesday, April 27, 2010

This is me!

I am a wife of 20 yrs...I am an older mom to 3 very active kids...Love to travel...Favorite vacation spot is Grand Cayman Islands...I like collecting recipes & cookbooks...I like trying new recipes & adding my own twist to things...I like planning parties...I taught myself to sew...still learning but I can sew simple projects...I love handcrafted things...I am a Daisy Girl Scout leader...I am the Kindergarten room mom for my daughter's class...I am a volunteer at my kid's school...I spend too much time on FaceBook...I try to be organized...We have been to Disney World 7 times in 5 years...I don't like being late...I am not a morning person...I don't do dishes everyday...Laundry sometimes doesn't get put away for a week...I really LOVE homemade desserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment