Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

So Ladybug comes running in at 6:30am to wake Daddy. "Daddy, it's Mother's Day. Do I give Mommy my gift?" Followed by Lovebug whispering very loudly "What are we going to do?" Daddy tells them to go get dressed so they can all go to the store to get me a surprise & bring back breakfast. By this time Doodlebug awakens. Daddy asks him "Do you want to go too?" and he responds with a very high pitched squeal & a loud YESSSS!

So I'm laying in bed pretending to be asleep as they meet back in our bedroom dressed & ready to go. How can anyone sleep through all that ruckus? Ladybug says..."sssshhhh...we don't want Mommy to know we left." LOL ...Like I wouldn't know that they left when it suddenly got very QUIET!

They brought me flowers, McDonalds for breakfast, and gave me their cards they made at school. We went to church and then out for lunch. Came home and stayed in the rest of the day lounging in pajamas! It was a good day!!! :)

The house is a total disaster but who cares! I wasn't doing anything today!!! It will all still be there tomorrow. Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day and that you got to do what you wanted to do.

~~~HUGS~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment