Sunday, November 21, 2010

Pumpkin Spice Cake

Here is a recipe you just gotta try! My family loves it! I found this recipe awhile back on the internet somewhere and knew I had to try it. The ingredient list is so small and the only thing I had to buy was the cake mix. It's very moist and light. I am always on the look out for recipes using pumkin and this one is certainly a keeper! I also like to think we get a nice big serving of vegetables with this recipe because of the pumpkin!!! It's a lovely compliment to the Fall weather. Enjoy!!!
  • 1 box of Spice Cake mix

  • 15 oz can of pumpkin pie filling...the one with the spices mixed in

  • 3 eggs

  • 1/2 cup water

Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9x13 pan with Baker's Joy. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and pour into prepared pan. Bake approx 45-55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.

This cake is so moist & yummy. It's hard to believe it only takes this to make. Serve with either whipped topping, a sprinkling of powdered sugar or make your own glaze. It's so good!

*Do not overbeat cake. This will make the cake dry. I usually mix my cakes by hand using a whisk. ENJOY!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment