Saturday, November 20, 2010

My Cake Decorating

This is how far behind I was in my blogging that I never posted pictures of my buggy's birthday parties. Oh well! Here are pictures of their birthday cakes at least! lol...I've always made the kids cakes for their birthday parties because I think it's way cheaper than store bought and a little more personal. We always fun picking out the themes for their birthday. Sometimes as early as the day after their birthday that we start thinking about the next! Daddy thinks we are crazy. I'm sure we are!

March 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba birthday cake for Doodlebug's 2nd birthday party with matching goody bags.

August 2010

Pinkalicious Cupcakes for Ladybug's Pinkalicious 6th birthday party.


September 2010

Super Mario cake for Lovebug's 8th birthday party. All the kids knew right away each of the characters and were really surprised that Lovebug's mom made it!





No comments:

Post a Comment