Saturday, November 20, 2010

Appliqued Shirts

Started working on my Christmas shirts today. I make & sell them to friends and family. I do have an Etsy account but been too busy...or lazy... to post my goods there to sell. Here are the first two shirts made today. My little Elf has claimed this green shirt for her own!









...and then she was too busy playing with Daddy's new iPad to model this pink one! She's sooo fired!





Here are the Thanksgiving shirts I made. This turkey shirt was made using Ladybug's hands. It is my version of the one found on the page...http://www.themoodyfashionista.blogspot.com/.

This other turkey shirt is just one I made for my niece and have been selling them like hotcakes! Next year I'll have to start making them earlier and not wait til the last minute! Story of my life! But hey, sometimes I work better under pressure.

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome! Love the turkey - get to selling! I think you'll do great! Following from BF - www.kidscreatefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete